Home Top Ad

I Will Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design / BY mrtranscendence

Share:

I Will Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design

 
Are you looking for Minimal logos? Look No further!
Why nowadays we see mostly Minimal logos for successful brands like Instagram, Twitter & many more? Because it’s an Era of clean and minimal theme.

Design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.

My Recent Work Sample : https://flic.kr/s/aHskLztmPf

Personally I have made around 5K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.

NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs which falls under standard/premium pack only. Please order appropriate pack to receive such quality of work. 

Why me?
  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert

This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.

  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with customer.
  • Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files.

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Get free consultation.
Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)


About  mrtranscendence

My name is Abhi. Beside loving pets, Graphic and Design is my passion. I completed my Bachelors in 2014, I love to explore new things and techniques. I have been a model and I am a bit of fitness freak and enjoy taking challenges in every situation. Fiverr has been my exclusive way of earning. Happy Fiveering !


No comments